Big East lunchtime links
March, 3, 2011
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- UConn lost nearly $1.8 million on its trip to the Fiesta Bowl, selling only a little more than 2,700 tickets from its allotment of 17,500.
- Rob Long underwent his final scheduled cancer treatment and celebrated.
- As a national report highlighted the program's legal woes, a former Pitt player was arrested. Steve Pederson promised to get the disciplinary problems fixed.
- Bill Stewart said chemistry is a priority and that he's not a "dead man walking" as the West Virginia coaches talked some football Wednesday. Dana Holgorsen sees some upgrades in West Virginia's future.
- B.J. Daniels has the edge at quarterback as South Florida starts spring practice Thursday. Five goals for the Bulls this spring.
- Rutgers recruit Savon Huggins is already drawing Ray Rice comparisons.