Big East lunchtime links
October, 4, 2011
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Making the rounds ...
- Cincinnati has become a much more physical team.
- UConn has to learn how to finish.
- Louisville coach Charlie Strong says his team was not prepared to play Marshall, citing "false enthusiasm."
- John Harris of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review says the Panthers' blowout win over USF validates Todd Graham's system.
- How is Rutgers one of the nation's leaders in time of possession without a running game? More shake-ups are coming to the offensive line.
- Syracuse is moving to correct the breakdowns on its field-goal team.
- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen went over the game tape to see what happened in a loss to UConn last year.