- Andrea Adelson, ESPN Staff Writer
- 0 Shares
How do you like your power rankings? How about shaken AND stirred?
1. Cincinnati (6-1, 2-0). The only undefeated team in conference gets a turn at No. 1 this week after a come-from-behind win over USF allowed the Bearcats to become the only bowl eligible team in the Big East.
2. Syracuse (5-2, 1-1). The Orange had the most impressive win of the weekend, but they stay here because they do have a conference loss, and they have been in more close calls against lesser opponents.
3. West Virginia (5-2, 1-1).The Mountaineers had a bad game against Syracuse, but the sky is not falling in. They still have a shot to win out and make it to the BCS game if things fall their way. They are the only ranked Big East team in the BCS standings, too.
4. Rutgers (5-2, 2-1). The Scarlet Knights had a disappointing 16-14 loss to Louisville on the road, but they do own a conference win over Syracuse.
5. Louisville (3-4, 1-1). Louisville jumps from last to No. 5 after a big win over Rutgers. That gives the Cardinals a win over a team with a better record than any of the teams in the bottom three.
6. UConn (3-4, 1-1). The Huskies were off this week and get Pitt on Wednesday night.
7. Pitt (3-4, 1-1).It is hard to believe, but the Panthers offense has looked worse than UConn the last two weeks. They were off this week as well.
8. USF (4-3, 0-3).There is nothing powerful about losing three straight and having zero conference wins. The Bulls did lose to UConn and Pitt, too.