Serving up your links. ...
- Cincinnati was the only Big East team to finish in the top 25 in the ESPN "College GameDay" contest.
- Former UConn athletic director Jeff Hathaway will take over at Hofstra.
- Without Howard Schnellenberger, the College Football Hall of Fame class lacks fire. Video: former Louisville defensive end Greg Scruggs doesn't like the term "turf toe."
- Pitt's lawsuit against the Big East will most likely benefit the Panthers. Penn State coach Bill O'Brien has talked at length about resuming an annual game with Pitt. But there is one small problem.
- You'll be hearing more about Rutgers' inside look at spring practice, airing Saturday.
- Lee Roy Selmon's legacy will live forever at USF.
- Syracuse the No. 92 team in the nation? Four incoming Syracuse freshman will play in the New York State High School Football Classic.
- Is Temple in store for a letdown in the Big East?