Big East lunchtime links
May, 31, 2012
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Not much doing today ...
- Syracuse has picked up another quarterback commitment for the class of 2013, thanks to Skype.
- Former Syracuse great Jim Brown is part of an investment group that has purchased the Long Island Lizards of Major League Lacrosse.
- Future Big East member UCF has scored a major haul in recruiting so far .
- Big 12 and expansion? Not so much.
- Temple has picked up its first commitment for 2013.
- San Diego State's president is "optimistic" about the move to the Big East.