Here's to a great week.
- Receiver Braxton Lane has enrolled at Cincinnati after spending the last several seasons playing minor league football.
- Finding five-star talent has become more difficult in Western Pennsylvania.
- Highly touted defensive back Vernon Hargreaves III lists Florida, Miami and USF as three schools that have stood out. Former Buc Chris Hovan has been hired at USF as an assistant strength and conditioning coach.
- Zach Allen is ready to represent Syracuse at the Elite 11 camp.
- Temple's future in the Big East depends on wins and attendance, writes Keith Pompey in The Philadelphia Inquirer.