Big East lunchtime links
October, 9, 2009
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
- Though he does it well, South Florida quarterback B.J. Daniels doesn't like to run, Greg Auman says in the St. Petersburg Times.
- Jeff Adams has finally gained back all the weight he lost from a summer bout with the flu and could return to major action on the Louisville offensive line, Michael Grant writes in The Courier-Journal.
- Rutgers fullback Jack Corcoran was expected to be a key part of the offense but has barely touched the ball, Keith Sargeant says in the Home News Tribune.
- Syracuse is puzzled by the lack of success from its running game, Dave Rahme writes in the Syracuse Post-Standard.
- Pitt's backfield has been every bit as productive as last year despite missing LeSean McCoy and having two true freshmen, Paul Zeise writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- The West Virginia-Syracuse game will be a good showcase for interior defensive linemen, Mike Casazza writes in the Charleston Daily Mail.