Big East lunchtime links
September, 4, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Can we have more Monday night college games?
- The gang at AthlonSports touches a number of Big East rankings following Week 1.
- Cincinnati coach Butch Jones still believes Pitt is a sleeper, Bill Koch writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- UConn's test vs. NC State may have gotten a bit easier: C.J. Wilson is suspended four games.
- Charlie Strong is eager to see how Louisville handles its first win, C.L. Brown writes in the (Louisville) Courier-Journal.
- Pitt's Ray Graham is getting up to speed, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Rutgers' O-line seeks to improve on its opener, Tom Luicci writes in the (Newark) Star-Ledger.
- Lee Roy Selmon's absence is still felt one year later, Greg Auman writes in the Tampa Bay Times.
- Syracuse is awaiting word on several injuries, Nolan Weidner writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Temple's Montel Harris is day-to-day, Keith Pompey writes in the Philadelphia Inquirer.