Big East lunchtime links
September, 27, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Is it wrong that I still laugh at every single Ed Hochuli joke?
- The gang at AthlonSports previews this weekend in the Big East.
- Veteran Bearcats players are looking forward to a 2009 Orange Bowl rematch this weekend, Bill Koch writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- UConn receiver Tebucky Jones wants more playing time, Desmond Conner writes in the Hartford Courant.
- Louisville tight end Nate Nord is healthy and contributing.
- Pitt's Don Mason isn't satisfied despite being back on the field, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Rutgers will redshirt all five freshmen offensive linemen this season, Tom Luicci writes in the (Newark) Star-Ledger.
- The Tampa Bay Times' Tom Jones says Skip Holtz has USF heading in the wrong direction.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Bud Poliquin says Orange backup quarterback Charley Loeb is writing his own interesting tale.
- Next weekend's Temple-USF tilt will kick at noon.