Big East lunchtime links
October, 29, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Stay safe, East Coasters.
- AthlonSports reviews Week 9 in the Big East.
- The Cincinnati Enquirer's Bill Koch says the Bearcats showed a lot of heart Friday night, but little to show for it.
- The Hartford Courant's Desmond Conner breaks down UConn's problems coming out of its bye week.
- Yahoo! Sports' Pat Forde says Louisville may face a tough challenge in convincing Charlie Strong to stay ... because a number of SEC schools are going to court him, says CBSSports.com's Gregg Doyel.
- Paul Chryst has tempered expectations, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- A loss to Kent State is damaging, the (Newark) Star-Ledger's Steve Politi says, but it doesn't affect Rutgers' season goal.
- A clavicle injury means Lindsey Lamar's senior season at USF has likely come to an end, Greg Auman writes in the Tampa Bay Times.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Bud Poliquin says the Orange saved their season with their crazy comeback Saturday night.
- Temple's Matt Brown tweaked his ankle again Saturday, Keith Pompey writes in the Philadelphia Inquirer.