Big East lunchtime links
December, 10, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Nicely done, David Wilson.
- The Hartford Courant's Paul Doyle explains why UConn's ACC chances were never that great.
- SI.com's Stewart Mandel says Tommy Tuberville found a convenient escape from Texas Tech in Cincinnati. Bearcats players are upbeat about their new coach, Tom Groeschen writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- The gang in Bristol previews Louisville's Sugar Bowl matchup with Florida. WDRB's Rick Bozich says that in keeping Charlie Strong, Louisville showed Kentucky how to beat Tennessee.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Joe Starkey says the skies are brightening for the Panthers under Paul Chryst.
- The (Newark) Star-Ledger's Tom Luicci recaps Rutgers' awards banquet, where Khaseem Greene was named team MVP.
- The Tampa Bay Times' Gary Shelton says Willie Taggart makes USF fans want to believe.
- The Orange landed a pair of recruits this weekend, Nolan Weidner writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Temple prospects still had visit plans this weekend despite the defection of Steve Addazio, Keith Pompey writes in the Philadelphia Inquirer.