Big East lunchtime links
December, 31, 2012
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Have a happy -- and safe -- New Year's Eve.
- The Belk Bowl was a great experience for Steve Stripling, Kevin Goheen writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- The Hartford Courant's Desmond Conner looks at good things UConn fans have to look forward to in 2013.
- The (Louisville) Courier-Journal's Adam Himmelsbach delivers a very thorough profile of Cardinals offensive coordinator Shawn Watson. WDRB's Eric Crawford says that, without kicker John Wallace, Louisville wouldn't be tasting Sugar right now.
- Our SEC bloggers both pick Ole Miss to top Pitt. Paul Chryst has provided stability for the Panthers, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- The (Newark) Star-Ledger's Steve Politi says that Kyle Flood's blind loyalty in Gary Nova is a big problem for Rutgers.
- USF fans can say goodbye to the idea of Randy Shannon in Tampa. The former Miami head man is the new linebackers coach at Arkansas.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Bud Poliquin says Saturday's expected offensive show became a showcase for the persistent Orange.
- Booster Peter Chodoff is optimistic about the future of Temple football, Mike Jensen writes in the Philadelphia Inquirer.