Quite a hockey night, huh?
- Cincinnati will soon replace the FieldTurf at Nippert Stadium, Tom Groeschen writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- Louisville is one of five schools former Oklahoma State quarterback Wes Lunt is considering, our Joe Schad reports.
- Rutgers' two AD finalists each have one past issue to explain, Tom Luicci writes in the (Newark) Star-Ledger.
- Former Temple defensive back Maurice Jones has signed a rookie free agent deal with the Bears.
- Turns out USF AD Doug Woolard receives a $10,000 bonus for the softball team's Big East tourney win, per USA Today's Steve Berkowitz.