Big East lunchtime links
Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
• Louisville is trying to fix its run defense before facing LeSean McCoy on Saturday, C.L Brown writes in The Courier-Journal.
• The Cardinals' own running game may pose problems for Pitt, Paul Zeise writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The Panthers have been using the Wildcat formation with McCoy, but Greg Cross still can't get off the bench, Kevin Gorman writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
• West Virginia receiver Dorrell Jalloh wants to go into broadcasting and help kids prepare for college after his playing days are done, Mike Casazza writes in the Charleston Daily Mail.
• Cincinnati kicker Jake Rogers lost his job after missing a couple of extra points in the first game. He worked his way back, and hasn't missed a kick since. Bill Koch has the story in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
• Rutgers is looking for more consistent production from its tight ends, Aditi Kinkhabwala says in the Bergen Record.
• Fullback Tony Fiammetta is the glue to the Orange offense, Dave Rahme writes in the Syracuse Post-Standard. He can also play tight end or H-back and might have a future at the next level.
• South Florida got a rare commitment from a New Jersey recruit, Greg Auman writes in the St. Petersburg Times. The Bulls hardly ever leave their own state for players.