Big East lunchtime links
December, 16, 2009
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- Rutgers should do everything in its power to become the 12th team in the Big Ten, Steve Politi writes in The Star-Ledger.
- The Big Ten would be a bad thing for Syracuse, Bud Poliquin says in the Syracuse Post-Standard.
- The Big East should be on full alert, Mitch Vingle writes in the Charleston Gazette.
- Silence isn't helping South Florida in its investigation into allegations of abuse against coach Jim Leavitt, Joe Henderson writes in the Tampa Tribune.
- Tim Brown's status remains questionable for Rutgers' bowl game Saturday against Central Florida, Tom Luicci writes in The Star-Ledger.
- Dion Lewis capped his incredible freshman year with All-America honors, Paul Zeise writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- The St. Petersburg Bowl is growing from humble -- and caffeinated -- beginnings, Keith Sargeant says in the Home News Tribune.