Big East lunchtime links
December, 17, 2009
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- It would be nice if Butch Jones stays at Cincinnati a while, but keeping the program successful is more important, Paul Daugherty writes in the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- The departure of Doc Holliday from West Virginia creates holes on the Mountaineers' staff, but also maybe possibilities, Dave Hickman says in the Charleston Gazette.
- The Hartford Courant's Paul Doyle looks at how losing Rutgers to the Big Ten might affect UConn.
- All Rutgers is saying is that it's a "proud member" of the Big East, Tom Luicci writes in The Star-Ledger.
- The Rutgers offensive line has disappointed, but can redeem itself a little bit in the St. Petersburg Bowl, Keith Sargeant says in the Home News Tribune.
- Syracuse got a juco offensive lineman, Donnie Webb reports in the Syracuse Post-Standard.
- Dion Lewis remains incredibly humble, Paul Zeise writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.