Big East lunchtime links
January, 18, 2010
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Bill Stewart believes his Mountaineers are good enough to contend for the national title over the next two years, Bob Hertzel writes in the Times West Virginian.
- Two one-time West Virginia commitments are instead following Doc Holliday to Marshall, Mitch Vingle writes in the Charleston Gazette.
- Syracuse has had seven new players enroll this month but is losing a receiver/defensive back to transfer, Donnie Webb reports in the Syracuse Post-Standard.
- UConn keeps churning out great running backs despite not signing any high-profile recruits at the position, Shawn Courchesne writes in the Hartford Courant.
- Skip Holtz has his first big South Florida recruiting commitment -- and we mean big -- Greg Auman notes in the St. Petersburg Times.