Big East lunchtime links
April, 26, 2010
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
- Rutgers has no choice but to go to the Big Ten if that league comes calling, Steve Politi writes in The Star-Ledger.
- Greg Schiano was livid about comments that Paul Tagliabue made concerning Rutgers, Tara Sullivan reports for NorthJersey.com.
- Football, not basketball, will determine the Big East's fate, Pete Thamel writes in the New York Times.
- Daquan Hargrett is hoping to be more than an afterthought in the crowded West Virginia backfield, Dave Hickman says in the Charleston Gazette.
- With the receiving corps depleted, West Virginia is looking to use its tight ends more this season, Tony Dobies writes for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Cincinnati's spring game attracted some well-regarded recruits, Tim Adams writes for Cincinnati.com.
- South Florida's Carlton Mitchell skipped his senior year only to be drafted in the sixth round, but he says he just wanted an opportunity, Greg Auman writes in the St. Petersburg Times.