Big Ten's lunch links
May, 19, 2014
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Seven more to go and Stanley sticks around for another year.
- The Big Ten remains king of college sports -- at least in revenue. ICYMI, an excellent look by Scott Dochterman at the unsold Big Ten bowl tickets and what they cost.
- The always-inspirational Eric LeGrand inspires graduates at Rutgers' commencement.
- Penn State early enrollee De'Andre Thompkins wasted no time in making his mark. James Franklin wants to see facilities upgrades at PSU.
- The victim in the assault allegedly involving Philip Nelson is on life support. A closer look at Nelson's sudden fall.
- Illinois' quarterbacks will mix fun and work this summer. USC transfer Ty Isaac is an intriguing option for the Illini.
- Like many of us, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio was shocked to see only one Spartan drafted this year.
- Nebraska fans should appreciate the security the Big Ten provides, Lee Barfknecht writes.
- Charles Woodson expects big things from incoming Michigan CB Jabrill Peppers.
- Ohio State players can go chase waterfalls in their new locker room.
- A good look at the draft-day experience for Maryland CB Dexter McDougle.
- Tom Dienhart writes the Big Ten should stop playing Notre Dame altogether.
- Michigan State and Michigan don't feel alcohol sales at games are necessary.
- Here are the must-see Big Ten nonconference games.
- Purdue RB Raheem Mostert helps revive the school's track program.
- The "Jump Around" makes its appearance at Wisconsin's graduation ceremony.
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Eastern Illinois 20 Minnesota 42 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38
Final Penn State 26 UCF 24 Final Youngstown State 17 Illinois 28 Final Indiana State 10 Indiana 28 Final Northern Iowa 23 Iowa 31 Final Appalachian State 14 Michigan 52 Final 5 Ohio State 34 Navy 17 Final Western Michigan 34 Purdue 43 Final Florida Atlantic 7 22 Nebraska 55 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final James Madison 7 Maryland 52 Final 14 Wisconsin 24 13 LSU 28