Big Ten lunch links
May, 22, 2014
By Mitch Sherman | ESPN.com
Quiet days of May...
- Big Ten commissioner Jim Delany and the Pac-12’s Larry Scott discuss the NCAA’s autonomy model for five major conferences.
- Charting the dream recruits for every Big Ten program in the class of 2015, according to Bleacher Report.
- Three former Michigan greats are set to receive word on their candidacies for the College Football Hall of Fame. Ex-Illinois stars are waiting, too.
- A new system allows Nebraska season-ticket holders to pick their seats at Memorial Stadium. Washington receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow is still considering a transfer to Nebraska.
- Michigan State wants to capitalize on its success to open new doors in recruiting. Ex-Spartan Micajah Reynolds looks to get a shot on defense with the Dolphins.
- James Franklin touts the Penn State brand.
- Pondering the quality of Ohio State’s defensive line, which features three possible future first-round NFL picks.
- Fifteen observations from a documentary on Rutgers’ spring practice.
- Wisconsin lands a defensive line recruit from a high school that produced two NFL draft picks this month at the same group of positions.