Big Ten lunch links
May, 28, 2014
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Every time an old man starts talking about Napoleon, you know he's going to die.
- Mark Dantonio is planning on keeping Michigan State football on a roll.
- Improving Penn State's branding is high on James Franklin's to-do list. A rather exhaustive preview of the 2014 Nittany Lions.
- Ohio State landed a quarterback for its 2015 class, and it could take another. A look at the Buckeyes' play-action package.
- Nebraska's summer camps will feature some new experts: current Huskers players. Sadly, Kenny Bell's tremendous Afro is gone.
- Minnesota offensive lineman Caleb Bak called it quits on his career.
- Illinois got a commitment from a Washington, D.C., running back.
- Seven home games per year is not necessarily the way of the future for Big Ten teams.
- Former Michigan receiver Drew Dileo will get a shot with the Miami Dolphins.
- Looking back on how Rutgers' 2011 recruiting class panned out.
- Athlon lists its best quarterback-head coach tandems for 2014, and it includes several Big Ten duos.
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
12:00 PM ET Illinois Northwestern 12:00 PM ET Purdue Indiana 12:00 PM ET Michigan 6 Ohio State 3:30 PM ET 10 Michigan State Penn State 3:30 PM ET 18 Minnesota 14 Wisconsin 3:30 PM ET Rutgers Maryland