Big Ten's lunch links
June, 4, 2014
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Happy hump day.
- James Franklin is continuing his push to have a sold-out Beaver Stadium all season, and Penn State has added 4,000 new season ticket holders. Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson is not a fan of Franklin working at Georgia State's camp.
- Camp Randall Stadium is getting a multi-million dollar wi-fi upgrade.
- A former NCAA investigator says "some of the rules were silly" while talking looking backon the Ohio State tattoo scandal. Quarterback recruit Joe Burrow worked hard to go from "not that good" to having Urban Meyer compare him to Alex Smith.
- The son of a former Husker who's regarded as the best high school receiver in Nebraska is hoping to draw scholarship offers while camping at Nebraska and Wisconsin.
- Michigan State offensive tackle commit Noah Listermann talked about why he picked the Spartans. Recapping MSU's top 10 sports moments in 2013.
- Looking back at Michigan's 2010 recruiting class, which saw lots of attrition but also produced Devin Gardner and Jake Ryan.
- Five water-cooler debates involving Iowa football.
- Purdue players are taking advantage of a new rule that allows them to work Darrell Hazell's camps.
- Rutgers fans weigh in on how to improve the game-day experience at High Point Solutions Stadium.
- An early look at Week 3 in the 2014 Big Ten season.