Big Ten lunch links
June, 20, 2014
By Josh Moyer | ESPN.com
If we hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.
- A basic Big Ten question appears on "Jeopardy," but stumps all the contestants.
- BTN's Tom Dienhart ranks all of the Big Ten games, from week to week, from best to worst.
- Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen recently spoke about quality teams in the West Division -- and omitted both Northwestern and Illinois.
- Iowa DT Carl Davis said he wants the Hawkeyes to field the best defensive line in the country.
- Purdue coach Darrell Hazell favors an early signing period. So does Wisconsin's Andersen.
- Bo Pelini and his staff are benefiting from NCAA rule changes that allow more summer interaction, writes Steven M. Sipple.
- Incoming freshman Jabrill Peppers is "going to get his feet wet" as a returner, according to Michigan coach Brady Hoke.
- Penn State announced several themes to its games this season, including a "White Out" against Ohio State and honoring the undefeated 1994 team in the home opener.
- Ohio State's newest commit could be faster than Dontre Wilson: "I'll have to race him."
- The son of former All-Big Ten Michigan State safety John Miller, Grayson Miller, committed to the Spartans on Thursday and said, "It's been my dream to play here."
BIG TEN SCOREBOARD
Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Eastern Michigan 14 11 Michigan State 73 Final Western Illinois 7 Northwestern 24 Final Southern Illinois 13 Purdue 35 Final Bowling Green 17 19 Wisconsin 68 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Utah 26 Michigan 10 Final Rutgers 31 Navy 24 Final Massachusetts 7 Penn State 48 Final San Jose State 7 Minnesota 24 Final Texas State 35 Illinois 42 Final Indiana 31 18 Missouri 27 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41