Big Ten lunch links
June, 27, 2014
By Josh Moyer | ESPN.com
So, the USA outlasts Spain, Italy and England? Losing never felt so good.
- Former Indiana QB Tre Roberson addresses his transfer and believes both he and Nate Sudfeld can benefit from it. USA Today previews the Hoosiers and believes a best-case scenario sees them finish 8-4.
- Brady Hoke stresses that there's still a Michigan quarterback competition -- and that a starter likely won't emerge until early in fall camp.
- Maryland blogger Pete Volk discusses the Terps' chances this season in a Q&A.
- Penn State's new athletic director will be James Franklin's fifth in four years. Breaking down the Nittany Lions' running backs.
- Wisconsin coach Gary Andersen is looking to work multiple summer camps outside of Madison, including in Minnesota and possibly Illinois, starting in 2015.
- Nebraska officials are looking into whether it's time for the school to revamp its gameday presentation. NFL.com ranks the top college players of the 1990s, with half of the list from Big Ten schools, including the No. 1 selection.
- The "Larry Johnson impact" is apparent in the Buckeyes' recruitment of at least one four-star Maryland prospect.
- Iowa's facility upgrades show that it's thinking big.
- BTN lists the "All-Legends Defensive Team," with the top players from 2011-2013.
- Michigan State is counting on developing the natural ability of its newest commit, DE Justice Alexander.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g