Big Ten lunch links
March, 4, 2010
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
He comes from a long line of fishermen and smugglers. I encourage the fishing.
- Plenty of Big Ten nuggets can be found in the latest Four Downs debate between The Sporting News' Dave Curtis and Matt Hayes.
- Rutgers is an intriguing expansion option for the Big Ten, Dick Weiss writes in the New York Daily News.
- Iowa's protected rivalries in football don't always translate to the hard court, Scott Dochterman writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette.
- A comprehensive look at Michigan's offensive depth chart from Brian Cook at mgoblog. Michigan's NFL hopefuls drew mixed reviews at the combine, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Former Wisconsin running back Cecil Martin is educating young athletes about the recruiting world, Nick Pizzino writes in The Express-Times.
- Michigan State recruiting targets DeAnthony Arnett and Justice Hayes stood out at the Michigan Showcase Combine, Matt Dorsey writes in the Detroit Free Press.