Big Ten lunch links
March, 18, 2010
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Welcome to the greatest sports day of the year.
- What would a 16-team Big Ten look like? The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News' David Jones breaks it down.
- Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor and two other Big Ten gridders make colleague Bruce Feldman's list of top college football players with roundball skills.
- Michigan head coach Rich Rodriguez will pay a little extra attention to the secondary and the outside receivers this spring, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press. The Wolverines want to simplify things on defense for their young players, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Northwestern quarterback Dan Persa is making the most of his opportunity to lead, Skip Myslenski writes.
- The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette's Marc Morehouse examines Iowa's new-look linebacking corps in 2010.
- Penn State quarterback Daryll Clark comes away from pro day feeling good about his chances, Bernard Fernandez writes in the Philadelphia Daily News. A good in-depth recap of Penn State's pro day from the Centre Daily Times' Jeff Rice.