Big Ten lunch links
March, 26, 2010
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
He built GE into the greatest company on Earth, and the Earth into one of the top three planets in the universe!
- CBSSports.com's Dennis Dodd weighs in on Rich Rodriguez, Terrelle Pryor's knee and other spring football storylines.
- An already strong Big Ten looks to get stronger with expansion, Dodd writes.
- Penn State has plenty of holes to fill as spring practice begins, Bob Flounders writes in The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News. Quarterback and linebacker are among the big questions facing the Nittany Lions this spring, Bernard Fernandez writes in the Philadelphia Daily News.
- Michigan State star Greg Jones addressed questions about his size by packing on 15 pounds before spring ball, Shannon Shelton writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- When Adrian Clayborn told Kirk Ferentz he was returning to Iowa for 2010, the coach had no reason to ask why, Ryan Suchomel writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- Rodriguez expects better things this fall from Michigan linebackers Obi Ezeh and Jonas Mouton, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Wisconsin left tackle Gabe Carimi returns to the practice field and mixes it up with J.J. Watt, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Former Minnesota wideout Eric Decker looks forward to the NFL, other than the occasional Ray Lewis hit to the ribs.
- Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald previews spring ball with Skip Myslenski.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g