Back bloggin' today. The bayou was a blast.
- Notre Dame departs Michigan's schedule in 2018 and 2019, and the Wolverines need to find a big-name replacement, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News. Michael Cox is making a push to break into Michigan's running back rotation, annarbor.com's Dave Birkett writes.
- Illinois linebacker Martez Wilson returns to the practice field later today, though he'll be held out of contact, Bob Asmussen writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- An update on Penn State's pro prospects from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Ron Musselman.
- Purdue's defense prevailed in the first scrimmage of the spring, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.
- Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald says Dan Persa is in the driver's seat for the starting quarterback spot, Teddy Greenstein writes in the Chicago Tribune.
- Ohio State knows its top two wide receivers but will spend the spring looking for others to step up, Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch.
- Walk-on receiver Jared Abbrederis has been the story of the spring so far at Wisconsin, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Homesickness took Sam McGuffie from Michigan to Rice, and the former Wolverines running back talks about his fresh start with SI.com's Andy Staples.