Would you like to yell at the moon with Buzz Aldrin?
- Pac-10 and Big 12 officials met Thursday, and a partnership could change the game with expansion, colleague Ted Miller writes.
- The Chicago Tribune's Teddy Greenstein answers questions about Big Ten expansion (good stuff here). More answers on Nebraska's potential move to the Big Ten from the Omaha World-Herald's Tom Shatel. The Chronicle of Higher Education weighs on whether Notre Dame should join the Big Ten.
- Michigan's place-kicker situation is a major concern coming out of spring ball, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Ohio State is the nation's No. 2 team and will meet Alabama for the BCS title, Tony Barnhart predicts in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Minnesota picks up a late addition to its 2010 recruiting class with juco linebacker Ray Cottman. Also, one-time Gophers commit Calvin Phillips is reportedly back on the market.
- Former Iowa running back Jeff Brinson might finally find a new home at Central Florida, Greg Auman writes in the St. Petersburg Times.
- You just have to watch this.
- Wisconsin wide receiver Kyle Jefferson is on track, literally, Andy Baggot writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- The Sporting News' Dave Curtis predicts that Denard Robinson and Kevin Newsome will be the starting quarterbacks for Michigan and Penn State, respectively. Penn State's decision to move the student section is a bad deal for the students, Brian Cook writes in The Sporting Blog.