A realtor's just a ninja in a blazer.
- Former Michigan coach Lloyd Carr says his conversation with Morgan Trent was misrepresented in a book, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Not surprisingly, Missouri officials are having internal discussions about joining the Big Ten, though no offer from the league has been made, Mike DeArmond writes in The Kansas City Star. The expansion story has turned into a game of Keno for overzealous reporters, CBSSports.com's Dennis Dodd writes. Notre Dame will determine how massive expansion becomes in college sports, Jon Wilner writes in the San Jose Mercury News.
- Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz talks line play and how his team could have been 6-7 last fall, Dave Curtis writes in The Sporting News. Former Hawkeyes star kicker Nate Kaeding hopes to bounce back from a disastrous end to the 2009 season, Sean Keeler writes in the Des Moines Register.
- No. 3 Ohio State leads the Big Ten contingent in Dennis Dodd's post-spring Top 25.
- Justin Siller could soon be back with Purdue, giving the Boilers' offense another weapon, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.
- Penn State's spring game attendance ranks fifth nationally, Jared Shanker writes in The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News.
- Michigan State boasts a 74 percent graduation rate under head coach Mark Dantonio.