Big Ten lunch links
February, 12, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Not much doin' in the Big Ten these days. Where's Lane Kiffin when you need him?
- Ohio State coach Jim Tressel opposes the proposed rule change that could take points off the scoreboard if an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty occurs during a play, Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch.
- Michigan will once again look to stock its offensive backfield with its 2010 recruiting class, Josh Helmholdt writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- Running back recruit Trabis Ward got the SAT score he needed and could sign with Minnesota in the coming days, the St. Paul Pioneer Press' Marcus Fuller writes in his blog.
- Michigan State and Indiana make Matt Hayes' list of basketball schools trying to elevate their profiles on the gridiron. The Spartans are obviously a bit further along than IU.
- Terrelle Pryor is back, but Ohio State must restock at the other skill positions for 2009, Doug Lesmerises writes in The Cleveland Plain Dealer.