Big Ten lunch links
November, 26, 2010
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Too stuffed for links? You're getting soft.
- A terrific piece by annarbor.com's Pete Bigelow on Denard Robinson's hometown and how the Michigan QB has evolved.
- Ohio State star Cameron Heyward will be thinking of "Ironhead" on Senior Day, Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch. The Buckeyes' strength of schedule takes some hits nationally after E. Gordon Gee's comments, Andy Gardiner writes in USA Today.
- Speculation is building that Michigan could dump Rich Rodriguez, and they should if the Wolverines get pounded by Ohio State, Bob Wojnowski writes in The Detroit News.
- Indiana coach Bill Lynch has to win the Bucket game to have any chance of returning in 2011, Bob Kravitz writes in The Indianapolis Star.
- Wisconsin's senior class looks to leave a lasting legacy, Jeff Potrykus writes in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. The Badgers likely will swipe a key recruit away from Iowa, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.
- Michigan State quarterback Kirk Cousins isn't too concerned about the noise in Happy Valley, Lynn Henning writes in The Detroit News. Should Spartans fans be mourning the end of the annual Penn State series? The Lansing State Journal's Joe Rexrode and Barry Kiel debate.
- A good roundup of an odd week for Penn State football from statecollege.com's Mike Poorman.
- Iowa-Nebraska is a natural Thanksgiving rivalry, Curt McKeever writes in the Lincoln Journal Star. Experts weigh in on Iowa's recruiting wish list, Pat Harty writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- An interesting look at the Floyd of Rosedale trophy from The New York Times' Pat Borzi.
- Quarterback Adam Weber leaves Minnesota with no regrets, Phil Miller writes in the Star Tribune.
- Purdue star defensive end Ryan Kerrigan is closing in on the record books, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.
- The loss of star quarterback Dan Persa makes Northwestern a hard sell for bowl games, Teddy Greenstein writes in the Chicago Tribune.
- The (Champaign) News-Gazette's Bob Asmussen passes out his awards for Illinois in Big Ten play.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g