Big Ten lunch links
May, 18, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Wouldn't you love a job where you only have to be in the office one day a year? Well, I got one, and today's the day.
Bristol is beautiful this time of year.
- The Big Ten bowl lineup will be a key topic this week at the league meetings, and changes could be on the way, Scott Dochterman writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette.
- Michigan head coach Rich Rodriguez wants to see more facts before ruling on the status of jailed running back Kevin Grady, Mark Snyder writes in the Detroit Free Press. Wolverines offensive lineman Kurt Wermers has left the team, and more players could follow, John Heuser writes in The Ann Arbor News.
- It's prediction time, and The Detroit News' Angelique Chengelis sees Michigan State winning 10 games, while Michigan gets back on the right side of the .500 mark. Not much love for Penn State or the Big Ten in Chengelis' early Top 25.
- Despite being relegated to a backup role behind Terrelle Pryor, Joe Bauserman has no regrets about his path to this point or sticking with the Buckeyes, Tim May writes in The Columbus Dispatch.
- New Illinois offensive coordinator Mike Schultz is still figuring out where to live in Champaign, but he's doing what he does best these days -- recruit the state of Texas, Bob Asmussen writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- The fine Ohio State blog Eleven Warriors has a nice preview of Big Ten meetings, which take place this week in Chicago and will be highlighted by Joe Paterno's continued push for expansion.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g