Big Ten lunch links
June, 5, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Adam Rittenberg
Did Doogie Howser just steal my [expletive] car?
- The father of Michigan running back Kevin Grady said his son did not violate his probation, which led to jail time for the younger Grady, The Detroit News reports.
- Penn State quarterback Daryll Clark thinks he "has a pretty good shot" at Heisman Trophy consideration, John Kovach writes in The (Youngstown) Vindicator.
- This probably won't please Wisconsin fans, but the Badgers likely will play Austin Peay in 2010, James D. Horne writes in The Leaf-Chronicle.
- The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette's Mike Hlas invites you to vote for your favorite Big Ten expansion plan.
- Several top recruits from the Midwest descend on Illinois' campus this weekend for the Nike Football Training Camp, colleague Bill Kurelic writes.
- Top prospect Seantrel Henderson lists Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio State and Iowa among his favorites at this point in the recruiting process.