Big Ten lunch links
Posted by ESPN.com's Brian Bennett
Greetings, Big Ten fans. I'm filling in for Adam, who thinks that just because he's had eight posts per day for a year that he's entitled to take a week off for his honeymoon. The nerve of some people, right?
• With 10 early commitments, Penn State is off to one its best recruiting starts in years, and maybe ever, Frank Bodani writes in the York Daily Record.
• Michigan, which has lost some ground on in-state recruiting to Michigan State, is trying to regain the upper hand, Josh Hemholdt writes in the Detroit Free Press.
• Angelique S. Chengelis has a Q&A with Rich Rodriguez in the Detroit News.
• Indiana got a commitment from a highly-coveted offensive lineman from Cincinnati who wanted to make an impact somewhere, Terry Hutchens says in the Indianapolis Star.
• Retiring Ohio State director of football operations Bob Tucker was Jim Tressel's right-hand man, Ken Gordon writes in the Columbus Dispatch.