Big Ten lunch links
July, 6, 2009
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Ted Miller
Recruiting news and notes from the holiday weekend as well as concern for the economy and quiet fans.
- Indiana has snagged a marquee recruit.
- Iowa has changed its recruiting strategy.
- A Michigan game is nothing like a NASCAR race, but maybe that's not a good thing.
- Report on an analyst who believes Michigan State is on the rise under Mark Dantonio.
- Checking in on Minnesota recruiting.
- This guy switched from receiver to tight end for Ohio State and he's got a great last name. Anyone remember that old Notre Dame linebacker, Michael Stonebreaker? This Macedonian is headed to the Buckeye Hall of Fame.
- Penn State is lifting for life, but the Nittany Lions won't be doing much heavy lifting with their 2009 schedule. Family ties for this recruit.
- Purdue wants to upgrade its facilities and hopes that will upgrade its recruiting and on-field success.
- Barry Alvarez talks economy and leading Wisconsin through a down one.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g