Big Ten lunch links
April, 7, 2011
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
My Big Ten tour marches on Friday with a school from the Legends division. Any guesses on where I'll be?
- Several takes on the Big Ten 2013-14 schedules here and here and here and here and here and here and here and here.
- Iowa safety Tyler Sash is stylin' in The Mag. Hawkeyes defensive back Willie Lowe could remain with the team after all, Randy Peterson writes in the Des Moines Register.
- Minnesota legislators vote to allow limited alcohol sales at TCF Bank Stadium, Mike Kaszuba and Eric Roper write in the Star Tribune. A scary moment for a Gophers recruit during a trip to the Grand Canyon, Marcus Fuller writes in the (St. Paul) Pioneer Press.
- Nebraska receiver Kenny Bell is turning heads this spring, Brian Christopherson writes in the Lincoln Journal Star. The Huskers appear in The Sporting News' latest top 10 for 2011.
- Indiana receiver Tandon Doss had a pretty decent performance before NFL scouts Wednesday, Dustin Dopirak writes in The (Bloomington) Herald-Times.
- Illinois receiver Fred Sykes is making the most of increased opportunities this spring, Bob Asmussen writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- Colleague Bruce Feldman breaks down the top quarterback recruiting battles in 2012 (ESPN Insider).
- The Wisconsin-Michigan series will resume in 2015, Adam Mertz writes.
- Penn State assistant Jay Paterno writes about the potential dangers of 7-on-7 teams and recruiting.