I think the Rapture has arrived in Chicago.
- An interesting look at the autograph problem at Ohio State from The Cleveland Plain Dealer's Doug Lesmerises. The Ohio State scandal is becoming worse than the USC mess, Yahoo! Sports' Dan Wetzel writes. The latest on quarterback Terrelle Pryor's future here and here.
- Wisconsin's pursuit of Russell Wilson shows growth in the program, Tom Oates writes in the Wisconsin State Journal. Wisconsin is guaranteed to make $1 million from facing Northern Illinois at Soldier Field, Ryan Wood writes in the (DeKalb) Daily-Chronicle.
- Big Ten commish Jim Delany plays hardball in Nebraska about Big Ten Network distribution, Steven M. Sipple writes in the Lincoln Journal Star. Some Huskers recruiting updates from the Omaha World-Herald's Sam McKewon.
- Michigan will unveil its throwback unis for the Notre Dame game Friday night, annarbor.com's Rich Rezler writes. If they look like this, ugh. The Ohio State scandal doesn't cause much of a stir among ex-Michigan players, Angelique Chengelis writes in The Detroit News.
- Penn State fans can celebrate Pryor's downfall, but Pryor likely wouldn't have brought down PSU, Jared Shanker writes in The (Harrisburg) Patriot-News. More on the what-ifs surrounding Pryor and Penn State here and here.
- Quarterback recruit Wes Lunt has Illinois in his mix of college possibilities, Cody Westerlund writes in The (Champaign) News-Gazette.
- Iowa fans shouldn't get carried away with preseason accolades, Mike Hlas writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette. Iowa's facilities renovation will affect parking at Kinnick Stadium, Emily Schettler writes in the Iowa City Press-Citizen.
- More on Patrick Bade's transition from hoops to football at Purdue, Mike Carmin writes in The (Lafayette) Journal and Courier.
- The Lansing State Journal's Joe Rexrode checks in with Michigan State quarterback recruit Tyler O'Connor. Greg Jones repeats as MSU's male Athlete of the Year.