Linking while I continue to fume about "The Killing" finale ...
- Iowa picked up a defensive end from Nebraska who plays eight-man football. More talk and some video on Iowa recruiting. Broderick Binns says the Hawkeyes will be prepared to finish games this year. Marvin McNutt declared himself healthy.
- Some top prospects are camping at Michigan this week.
- Ohio State should be helped by Tuesday's report by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles clearing the Buckeyes of wrongdoing.
- Joe Paterno and Coach K taped their ESPN event, and JoePa said he wants freshmen to be ineligible. The Nittany Lions are starting to increase the pressure on interested offensive line recruits with roster spots dwindling. The Wall Street Journal includes Penn State and Northwestern on its list of the "last NCAA innocents."
- Purdue's Kyle Adams and Keith Smith are in NFL limbo. The Boilermakers landed an athlete from Florida. Athletic director Morgan Burke says Danny Hope's job is safe.
- Wisconsin is off to a fast start in 2012 recruiting. A Russell Wilson decision is expected before July 1.
- Indiana picked up its fourth commitment in the last 10 days with an offensive lineman.