The links aren't going anywhere, but the Big Ten chat starts right now!
- There are few definitive answers regarding Bubba Starling and Nebraska right now, Steven M. Sipple writes in the Lincoln Journal Star.
- Iowa's defense hopes to finish the job this season, Marc Morehouse writes in The (Cedar Rapids) Gazette. Randy Peterson looks at Iowa's Week 2 opponent: Iowa State.
- Penn State running back Stephfon Green sees 2011 as "a redemption year," Jeff Rice writes in the Centre Daily Times.
- Ohio State players sense a new energy from Luke Fickell and two younger assistants, Ken Gordon writes in The Columbus Dispatch. Buckeyes safety/linebacker Tyler Moeller says he's close to 100 percent, Thomas Bradley writes in The Lantern.
- Michigan offensive coordinator Al Borges discusses the outlook for 2011.
- Some thoughts on Michigan State and Big Ten football from the Lansing State Journal's Joe Rexrode. Mark Dantonio gets a piece of the old turf from Spartan Stadium, George Sipple writes in the Detroit Free Press.
- A snapshot of Illinois' athletic program from the Lincoln Journal Star's Brian Christopherson.
- Purdue recruit Randy Gregory will stick with football and go the juco route, Rivals.com's Brian Neubert writes.
- Wisconsin recruit Jordan Fredrick takes his receiving orders, Tom Mulhern writes in the Wisconsin State Journal.