Big Ten lunchtime links
November, 7, 2011
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Here are your football-related links today. For more on the Penn State scandal, check out our earlier post.
- Rex Burkhead says his heavy workload in previous weeks is no excuse for his subpar showing against Northwestern. Nebraska's defense showed flaws that can only be fixed through better recruiting, Sam McKewon writes.
- Braxton Miller is making all the right moves for Ohio State. Reviewing the Buckeyes' victory over Indiana -- good enough for three in a row.
- Wisconsin shouldn't overlook Minnesota this week because it's still a rivalry game. The Badgers regained their footing against Purdue.
- The sluggish Illinois offense needs to wake up against Michigan.
- The Hoosiers' Week 10 in review (subscription required).
- Iowa knows what it has to do: win three games, and it wins the Legends Division. Marc Morehouse has the view from the goal-line stand at Kinnick Stadium.
- Michigan coaches deny it's a problem, but the team needs to reverse its troubling trend on the road this week against Illinois. The maize and blue don't control their own destiny, so they're just concentrating on finishing strong. Where was Thomas Gordon for the Wolverines on Saturday?
- Michigan State's William Gholston has been dominating since returning from his suspension. The Spartans vow to make it personal this week as they seek to avenge last year's dismal showing at Iowa.
- Minnesota's offense ran out of gas at the end of the Michigan State game after a strong early performance.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g