Big Ten lunch links
November, 8, 2011
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
We'll break these down into two categories, given the big news in State College.
- The mothers of two alleged victims of former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky share their stories.
- David Jones with an excellent piece on the question JoePa needs to answer.
- Dan Wetzel writes that Penn State president Graham Spanier is dodging the spotlight he usually craves.
- Bruce Feldman writes that no one at Penn State seems to be looking out for the kids.
- Michael Rosenberg writes that Penn State failed miserably in handling this case.
- Penn State held a players-only meeting Monday to discuss the situation.
- The York Daily Record wonders how this could happen?
- The Legends Division race should be a fun one.
- Northwestern expects QB Dan Persa (shoulder) to play this week.
- Penn State LB Gerald Hodges is making a name for himself.
- Michigan's Brady Hoke believes Junior Hemingway caught a touchdown pass late in the Iowa game. Fitz Toussaint is comfortable being Michigan's lead back.
- Despite Illinois' slide, coach Ron Zook should be OK, John Supinie writes. An update on Illinois' recruiting.
- Nebraska's offensive coordinator and quarterback disagree on whether Northwestern pegged their signals in Saturday's game. Superman will get some rest this week after getting nicked-up against Northwestern.
- Michigan State isn't saying much before its big game at Iowa. Three questions for the Spartans heading into Week 11.
- Ohio State's inexperience on defense is showing up later in games. The Buckeyes might be finally finding their swagger.
- Thomas Hammock, who has coached at both Wisconsin and Minnesota, knows what Paul Bunyan's Axe represents. Good news on the Badgers' defensive injury front.
- Coach Kevin Wilson discusses Indiana's bye week.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g