It’s like when they cancelled "Party of Five" for the second time. I mean when they cancelled … sports.
- Joe Paterno's son says his father was upbeat and at peace in his final days. Penn State coach Bill O'Brien says he's honored to follow JoePa, who, according to Jay Paterno, lived an "incomparable life." Paterno made Penn State the beast of the East. A look at some of Paterno's top games in the Big Ten.
- Don't count out Jim Tressel to be a successful NFL coach, Bob Hunter writes.
- Michigan's NFL hopefuls prepare for the draft with former U-M strength coach Mike Barwis. Kyle Meinke looks at five Wolverines freshmen most likely to see the field in 2012.
- Illinois' trustees put AD Mike Thomas in a tough spot by publicly voicing their concerns about diversity hiring, Loren Tate writes. One of the nation's top 2013 lineman recruits is considering Illinois.
- Wisconsin loses an offensive line recruit to Rutgers. Badgers receiver Jared Abbrederis is finally on scholarship, which is well deserved.
- Nebraska picks up an offensive line recruit for the 2012 class. The Huskers are also getting started on their 2013 class.
- Some interesting thoughts on Iowa's running back attrition and defensive coordinator search. The Daily Iowan makes the case both for and against Phil Parker as D-coordinator.
- Jerry Kill is capitalizing on his first full offseason at Minnesota.