Big Ten lunch links
February, 23, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
She's like a dream, wrapped in a wish, poured into jeggings.
- Big Ten commish Jim Delany says the postseason/playoff discussion remains in the early stages.
- Some recruiting analysts think the Big Ten is back to the Big Two (Ohio State and Michigan) and everyone else.
- There's nothing official from Iowa, but all signs point to Greg Davis as the team's next offensive coordinator.
- Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald discusses the recent Twitter issue and lashes out at claims of racism. Wildcats reserve running back Adonis Smith will transfer.
- Purdue's new defensive assistant coaches look for a fresh start. Some video of what the coaches had to say.
- An excellent piece by Scott Dochterman on why Wisconsin-Iowa is the most even rivalry in college sports.
- Michigan picks up yet another commitment for 2013. Another look at the Wolverines' hopefuls at the NFL combine.
- Ohio State receivers coach Zach Smith has deep roots with the Buckeyes' program.
- Here's another quarterback prospect Penn State is scouting. A comprehensive recruiting roundup from Black Shoe Diaries. Former PSU assistant Mike McQueary is selling his house in State College.
- More on Bo Pelini's idea to use an outside firm to gauge toughness of Nebraska's recruiting prospects.
- Michigan State gears up for a big recruiting weekend.
- I attended a terrific panel Wednesday on college sports and the media, and you can read about it here.
- Indiana coach Kevin Wilson is looking for more leadership. A quick look at what the Hoosiers are going through during winter conditioning.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g