Big Ten lunchtime links
February, 29, 2012
By Brian Bennett | ESPN.com
Hope Leap Day William visits today and trades candy for your tears.
- Pat Harty wonders if new Iowa playcaller Greg Davis is ready for a change in talent level from his days at Texas. DJK was released from his arena football team.
- Denard Robinson is growing as a leader, Al Borges says. Junior Hemingway thinks Michigan will beat Alabama in the 2012 opener. Mike Martin is happy with his showing at the NFL combine.
- Bo Pelini says he's in no rush to fill the coaching vacancy on his staff, even if that means he won't have a dedicated secondary coach for the start of spring practice March 10. Alfonzo Dennard made his case -- a solid, if not spectacular one -- at the NFL combine.
- Ohio State got a commitment from top-rated in-state offensive lineman and ESPNU 150 prospect Evan Lisle.
- Penn State dismissed redshirt freshman defensive end Shawn Oakman without much explanation. New Nittany Lions quarterbacks coach Charlie Fisher says he's confident the program can attract elite signal-callers to State College.
- A fullback prospect talks about his visit to Purdue.
- It's a promising sign that Thomas Hammock didn't become the latest assistant to leave Wisconsin.
- NBCSports.com looks at some Big Ten spring storylines.
- If you didn't read Adam's piece about the lack of diversity among Big Ten head coaches, you should.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/b1g