Happy birthday to Denny Crum, Jon Bon Jovi, Reggie Bush and the late Dr. Seuss:
- Nebraska has offered its vacant secondary job to Tennessee assistant Terry Joseph. A couple of Huskers are changing positions this spring, including running back Braylon Heard heading to cornerback.
- Pat Fitzgerald expects more from Northwestern in 2012 and talks about why he didn't change his defensive staff in this Q&A with Teddy Greenstein.
- A look at all the changes Bill O'Brien has already made at Penn State. Top-rated prep tight end Adam Brenemen will make his decision next Friday, with Penn State and Ohio State among his top choices. More details emerged in the Jerry Sandusky case, as prosecutors alleged that he abused eight boys on Penn State's campus.
- Riley Reiff gets the headlines, but fellow Iowa offensive lineman Adam Gettis shined at the NFL combine. Will the Hawkeyes blitz more under Phil Parker?
- Michigan State is hoping to land a big-time quarterback in the 2013 class. The Spartans haven't applied yet for DeAnthony Arnett's hardship waiver.
- Russell Wilson's height is a big issue for NFL scouts and might hold him back at the next level.
- A new Illinois recruit has a talented younger brother who might be interested in the Illini as well.