Stairs are a young man's game.
- Bo Pelini talks about the state of the Nebraska program with the Lincoln Journal Star's Steven M. Sipple. Brion Carnes' improvement in the offseason would be a big boost for the Huskers and Taylor Martinez.
- Brady Hoke has unified the Michigan program once again. Former San Diego State players fondly recall how Hoke turned their program around with a "hostile takeover."
- Indiana opened spring practice with many position battles afoot (subscription required).
- Expectations are high for Kain Colter as Northwestern begins spring practices.
- Bill O'Brien and his staff have made a strong impression on the recruiting trail and are hoping for more.
- Iowa had to go through a series of steps to comply with university policies before it could hire some assistant coaches.
- Kim Royston played through a sports hernia last season for Minnesota and will take it easy on pro day.
- Tim Beckman vows to fix Illinois' special teams and instill more competitiveness in the program.