Enjoy a weekend full of hoops, everybody.
- The salaries of three new Iowa football coaches were released; offensive coordinator Greg Davis will make $300,000. It's safe to say LeVar Woods and Brian Ferentz are a little more social-media savvy than their head coach.
- Speaking of social media, Drew Sharp writes that Michigan and Michigan State ought to restrict the tweeting of their players. The top recruits in the state of Michigan have had mixed results of late. If you missed colleague Ivan Maisel's story from Thursday, Rich Rodriguez thinks he baked Brady Hoke's cake.
- Mel Kiper Jr. answered some questions about Michigan State's potential NFL draftees.
- Nebraska players showed off their stuff at the Huskers pro day, where Jared Crick did the bench press for scouts for the first time since his pectoral muscle injury.
- Jeremy Ebert stole the show at Northwestern's pro day, running a 4.38 40-yard dash. Dan Persa said he's willing to switch positions if that's what it takes to make an NFL roster.
- Former Ohio State star LeCharles Bentley is tutoring aspiring NFL offensive linemen, including Mike Brewster.
- Bill O'Brien has made up recruiting ground fast and hopes to get some more good news today from Adam Breneman. Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett said Penn State was right to fire Joe Paterno.