If you think this is over, then you're wrong.
- Marcus Coker is looking for a fresh start at Stony Brook.
- Former Kansas quarterback Jordan Webb, who would be immediately eligible, is looking for a new school and says he plans to visit Wisconsin next month.
- Ryan Van Bergen and other Michigan players showed off at pro day. Brady Hoke gets the Q&A treatment from the Orlando Sentinel. A look at the Wolverines' special teams heading into spring practice.
- You can expect a lot of shuffling on the Minnesota offensive line this spring. Jerry Kill is optimistic the Gophers will improve this season.
- Nebraska's Alonzo Whaley, the top candidate to replace Lavonte David, has fought through some adversity to get to this point. Fullback is back as an important position for the Huskers, and transfer Mike Marrow is a candidate to see time there.
- There's word in this Bob Hunter column that longtime former Ohio State assistant coach Jim Heacock has retired.
- A poll shows that a majority of Pennsylvanians favor renaming Penn State's Beaver Stadium after Joe Paterno. Defensive end recruit Garrett Sickels talks about picking the Nittany Lions.
- Kyle Prater got a university waiver to participate in Northwestern's spring practice.
- Illinois picked up an offensive lineman for the 2013 class.