Big Ten lunch links
March, 23, 2012
By Adam Rittenberg | ESPN.com
In honor of the weather, these links were cooked under record-high temperatures.
- Wisconsin's quarterback competition this spring begins with the team's top two pass-catchers sidelined. Badgers coach Bret Bielema is geared up for spring ball.
- Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson knows he has to be more vocal as a senior. Craig Roh bulks up to play strong-side defensive end.
- Adrian Amos and Bill Belton are among Penn State's young players who could be difference-makers. Recently dismissed Lions DL Shawn Oakman faces charges from a February incident. A decorated D-line recruit visits State College this weekend.
- A look at Iowa's extremely young defensive line in spring ball. Former Hawkeyes RB Marcus Coker moves forward at Stony Brook.
- Urban Meyer's new home gives him a front-row seat when The Memorial golf tournament rolls through C-Bus.
- Minnesota QB MarQueis Gray is surrounded by a different group of challengers this spring. Gophers players are more comfortable with the practice pace this spring.
- Michigan State is making a recruiting push in America's dairyland.
- Purdue defensive end Robert Maci plays through pain as he competes for a starting job. Boilers running back Ralph Bolden once again battles back from an ACL injury.
- Some highlights from Week 2 of Indiana's spring session.